Thursday, October 14, 2010

A YEAR. Really?!

I've been a bad blogger. I'm really hoping that my new schedule (which rules) will allow me to get back into it. I really want my kids to have these records of their little moments when they are older. It's kinda like evidence of how much I love them in my mind. Anywho, in the year since I posted last, we've added one to our number: The amazingly adorable and handsome and clearly brilliant James Clay Smith Hiatt. He's named for my grandfather who went to heaven almost two years ago. Here's a pic of His Preciousness:


Willa Ann has become quite the little sassafras lass as she's heading to age 3:

And My Iddle is becoming such a DUDE. I can't believe he will be FIVE in December: 

And I'm heartachingly in love with them and their father. Life is grand. 

XOXO, Mama Hiatt

No comments: