Saturday, September 12, 2009

New Bikes!

Whilst I've been exorcising Sinus Demon 2009, Bradley has been playing Super Dad. He's been on his own with the kids for the last day and has not only painted CMac's room and part of the kitchen, he also took the kids to get NEW BIKES!!! I took a few minutes outside to see them ride on them. Willa Ann was more interested in her "juice" but Charlie Mac is really taking off on his bike. He told me it was a Roll Tide bike, which I'm sure would make my mom excited, but I had to correct him - it's clearly a Hotty Toddy ride.
Are you ready???
 
I wonder if my constantly telling him he's so handsome will have a negative effect some day?? nah.
her "cheese" face is hysterical
gimme dat sugah!
aunt augusta took a spin
I don't suggest you try to take this water bottle from her....

No comments: