Friday, September 11, 2009

Charlie Mac starts Montesorri and Willa Ann finds a slide just her size!

Well, I have to say that I've just not been able to keep this blog up the way I wanted to this last year. While I truly love working and have absolutely enjoyed the jobs I've had here in Oxford, my heart has broken a little every day for the last two years being away from my babies for all but a few waking hours every day. With that in mind, we've made some huge changes around our house for lots of very good reasons and I'm going to have a lot more time for my most important job: Mama.  I am also working on my masters degree and the career that I hope to build from that - but being Mama is the most important. I hope to be able to "fill in" with "flashback" posts from the past year.

For now, please see the pics below from CMac's first day of Montessori school. He loved it so much that he cried when we left! The first few days are only an hour long each, so Willa Ann and I wiled the time away at a park nearby. It was especially fun because there was play equipment (funny phrase, that) just her size! That's rare around here and it was great fun for her to be able to freely climb and slide when she's usually being at least "spotted" by me if not kept off big kid equipment entirely. We'll probably make this part of our mornings every day when the weather's nice!

















A big grin from my handsome fella









Oh look! A pecan! I love his precious excitement over everything.
Climbed up all by herself!
wee!!
and back around for more!!!